All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the science behind tornadoes and their effects. The chapters describe deadly tornadoes, examine the weather conditions that cause tornadoes, and explain how people prepare for these disasters. Diagrams, charts, and photos provide opportunities to evaluate and understand the scientific concepts involved.
- Author(s)Linda Cernak
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Disaster Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.