All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new edition of one of the most successful and established textbooks in the field. It is revised, updated and extended to take into account the latest scholarship and research, and new developments in historiography. It features an extensive antated bibliography to aid study.This is a concise but wide-ranging account of all aspects of the Scientific Revolution from astromy to zoology. The third edition has been thoroughly updated, and some sections revised and extended, to take into account the latest scholarship and research and new developments in historiography.
- Author BiographyJOHN HENRY is a Reader in the History of Science at the University of Edinburgh, UK. He has published widely on the history of science from the Renaissance to the nineteenth century.
- Author(s)John Henry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies in European History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.