All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text provides an authoritative and practical commentary on the procedure and practice of the new Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland. A full review of the Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland (Practice and Procedure) (No 2) Rules 2005 is conducted as well as detailed examination of the relevant provisions of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003. The authors draw upon their own experience, as well as the experience of other members, in convening tribunal hearings. This is an invaluable tool for anyone involved at any level in the tribunal process.
- Author(s)Ailsa Carmichael,Derek P. Auchie
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Width229 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.