All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter how hard Sally tries to forget the past, the scar on her face always reminds her of the time when local bullies set their dogs on her. After her family relocates, she seeks solace in the open moors of Cornwall, but is terrified when she sees the ghostly white hare, reputed to herald a death. Has Sally's newfound peace been disturbed? The Scream is part of the Shades 2.0 series, published by Ransom Publishing, a specialist publisher for reluctant readers and struggling readers. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. The Scream is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10 years.
- Author BiographyPenny Bates has worked as a secondary school teacher for fourteen years after gaining an English degree from Nottingham University with first class honours, as well as obtaining a PGCE from University College Worchester. Penny is now the library manager at The Chase Academy after achieving an M.A in Information and Library Studies from the University of Central England. In her spare time she enjoys attending antique fairs, flea markets and auctions. She is an avid gardener and collects children's books.
- Author(s)Penny Bates
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.