All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the occasion of the 50th anniversary of C. S. Lewis s death, a special antated edition of his Christian classic, The Screwtape Letters, with tes and excerpts from his other works that help illuminate this diabolical masterpiece.Since its publication in 1942, The Screwtape Letters has sold millions of copies worldwide and is recognized as a milestone in the history of popular theology. A masterpiece of satire, it offers a sly and ironic portrayal of human life and foibles from the vantage point of Screwtape, a highly placed assistant to Our Father Below. At once wildly comic, deadly serious, and strikingly original, The Screwtape Letters comprises the correspondence of the worldly-wise devil Screwtape and his nephew Wormwood, a vice demon in charge of securing the damnation of an ordinary young man.For the first time, The Screwtape Letters will be presented in full-text accompanied by helpful antations in a striking two-color format. These antations will give fans a deeper, more nuanced understanding of the popular book, providing background information, explanations of terms, historical significance, and excerpts from Lewis s other works that more fully explain the ideas in this volume.For both expert Lewis fans and casual readers, The Screwtape Letters: Antated Edition will be a beautiful and insightful guide to a beloved classic.
- Author(s)C S Lewis
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight612 g
- Width195 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $24.93Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.