All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic sutra of the Fa-hsian School, The Scripture on the Explication of Underlying Meaning expounds the thought of the Yogacara, or Mind-Only School (Vijnanavada), stating that all phemena are manifestations of the mind. It belongs to the middle period of Indian Mahayana Buddhism and is considered to have been composed at the start of the fourth century A.D.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor of Religion John P Keenan
- PublisherNumata Center for Buddhist Translation & Research.
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- LanguageChinese & English
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBDK English Tripitaka Series
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNumata Center for Buddhist Translation & Research.
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.