CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionTwo young people from very different backgrounds in a world t advanced far beyond the tribal stage of development on an un-named planet meet on a journey to see the mysterious Grand Vizeer from an unkwn advanced society with powers to aid in their search for answers they cant obtain within their own cultures. One, a young Banishanti, lives in a rigidly controlled culture that he can longer tolerate. He violates their strict code by seeking answers from outside their village, forbidden by the governing Council and its leader, the Chief Zincala. The other, a young physically impaired Fincalistan, seeks to explore the world beyond his small village, and comes to ask about the nature of his god. The story begins with their meeting on the strange island of Ashantic, the awe-inspiring nature of their discoveries within the walls of Suratican, the Grand Vizeer's mountaintop domain, the kwledge that will turn the Banishanti's rigid society on its head, and the friendship and trust that develops between the two young travelers. The two friends return to the Banishanti homeland, uncover deeply buried secrets about Banishanti's ancient tribal ancestors, and discovery that they were contacted by the inhabitants within Suratican. Their rigid culture is forever changed when they learn that their guiding book The Hylx, created by the ancient leaders, has been misunderstood throughout Banishanti history. The two young tribesmen travel to the Fincalistan homeland where they discover that the ancient Fincalistan were contacted by Suratican as well. The deformed Fincalistan gains the respect he never had with the new understanding he brings from Suratican and the history he and his friend uncover within their homeland. Their tribes rudimentary delving into astromy reveals a strange object in the night sky, with shocking results.
- Author BiographyNorman Brown, who writes under the pen name Vincent James, is a U.S. citizen born in New York City and currently residing in the Los Angeles area of Southern California. He began writing this manuscript shortly after his retirement from the aerospace industry. He has always loved the power and beauty of words and the emotions that they are able to convey. This was the first opportunity for him to use them in a fictional setting. The author's six young grandchildren inspired the choice of subject and genre for his first manuscript.
- Author(s)Vincent James
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.