All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnchanting fantasy by creator of beloved Oz stories whisks young readers away on an exciting underwater adventure! They'll meet a school of beguiling mermaids and an aristocratic codfish, attend an elegant banquet, confront an awesome sea monster, and much more. Enhanced by 78 of John R. Neill's original black-and-white illustrations.
- Author BiographyBest known as the author of the Wizard of Oz stories, L. Frank Baum (1856 1919) wrote many other fantasy novels, in addition to poems, short stories, and scripts for stage and screen.
- Author(s)L. Frank Baum
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDover Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)John R. Neill
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.