Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by madgecjw
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the thematic approach is called for in the study of American or English literature, Twayne's Studies in Literary Themes and Genres Series is first choice in reference material. This series is the first to investigate comprehensively yet concisely continuities and changes within individual literary themes and genres. Each book includes: an overview of the evolution of the theme or genre in-depth analyses of four to six exemplary texts an extensive antated list of works for further reading a discursive critical bibliography a chrology of major authors, works, and historical events of importance in the development of the theme or genre. From The Odyssey to The Old Man and the Sea, the long tradition of sea voyage narratives is comprehensively explained here, including a full historical perspective supported by discussions of key texts. Whether the task be to find out more about Moby-Dick or the sea voyage theme in general this broad introduction is the first step.
- Author(s)Robert Foulke
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication19/12/1997
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in literary themes & genres
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 14
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwayne Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.