All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionLeary and Mundy return in David Drake' bestselling Republic of Cinnabar Navy space adventure series! Cinnabar's chief spymaster is a mother also - and her son is determined to search for treasure in the midst of a civil war. Who better to hold the boy's hand - and to take the blows directed at him - than Captain Daniel Leary, the Republic of Cinnabar Navy's troubleshooter, and his friend the cyberspy Adele Mundy? The only thing certain in the struggle for control of the mining planet Corcyra is that the rival parties are more dangerous to their own allies than to their opponents. Daniel and Adele face kidnappers, hijackers, pirates, and a death squad - even before they can get to their real business of ending the war on Corcyra. Only with planetary peace can the boy they're escorting get on with his mission.
- Author BiographyDavid Drake was attending Duke University Law School when he was drafted. He served the next two years in the Army, spending 1970 as an enlisted interrogator with the 11th armored Cavalry in Viet Nam and Cambodia. Upon return he completed his law degree at Duke and was for eight years Assistant Town Attorney for Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He has been a full-time freelance writer since 1981. His books include the genre-defining and bestselling Hammer s Slammers series, the RCN series including What Distant Deeps, In the Stormy Red Sky, The Road of Danger, and many more.
- Author(s)David Drake
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight562 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.