About this product
- DescriptionNow a major film starring Ciaran Hinds, Charlotte Rampling, Natascha McElhone, Rufus Sewell and Sinead Cusack.When Max Morden returns to the seaside village where he once spent a childhood holiday, he is both escaping from a recent loss and confronting a distant trauma. Mr and Mrs Grace and their twin children Myles and Chloe appeared that long-ago summer as if from ather world. Max grew to kw them intricately, even intimately, and what ensued would haunt him for the rest of his years, shaping everything that was to follow.
- Author BiographyJohn Banville was born in Wexford, Ireland, in 1945. He is the author of fifteen novels including The Sea, which won the 2005 Man Booker Prize. He has received a literary award from the Lannan Foundation. He lives in Dublin.
- PrizesWinner of Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2005.
- Author(s)John Banville
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/12/2015
- Weight229 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementFilm tie-in
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.