All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting topic-based series offers early years practitioners collections of activities based on familiar themes. The activities can be easily implemented and readily incorporated into curriculum planning through links made to the Foundation Stage curriculum. Each book includes: * activities that can be used on their own or as part of a themed program * ideas for enjoying an all round curriculum approach * guidance on expanding existing ideas and resources * linked ideas to be carried out at home. The Sea includes themes of seasides, beaches, fish and boats. It provides a wonderful topic for room nursery displays and is a positive theme for boys and girls.
- Author BiographySue Sheppy is an independent educational consultantwho specialises in Early Years. She also contributes to Nursery World magazine.
- Author(s)Sue Sheppy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleExploring Play
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Weight356 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.