All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Search Two young men in officers' uniforms entered the smoker of a suburban train, and after the usual formalities of matches and cigarettes settled back to enjoy their ride out to Bryne Haven. What d'ye think of that girl I introduced you to the other night, Harry? Isn't she a pippin? asked the second lieutenant taking a luxurious puff at his cigarette. I should say, Bobbie, she's some girl! Where d'ye pick her up? I certainly owe you one for a good time. Don't speak of it, Harry. Come on with me and try it again. I'm going to see her friend tonight and can get her over the 'phone any time. She's just nuts about you. What do you say? Shall I call her up? About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Grace Livingston Hill
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.