Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSearch conferences convene a group of people, often communities and organizations, or divisions of large companies for the purpose of planning new future directions and action-based strategies. This study explains the method and provides step-by-step instructions on conducting a search conference.
- Author BiographyMERRELYN EMERY is internationally recognized as a leading proponent of Search Conferences. With her husband, Fred Emery, she developed the theory and methodology of the Search Conference at Australian National University in Canberra. RONALD E. PURSER is an associate professor at the Center for Organizational Development at Loyola University in Chicago. He has conducted numerous Search Conferences and has sponsored Merrelyn Emery's Search Conference training workshops at Loyola.
- Author(s)Merrelyn Emery,Ronald Purser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.