All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Seasoned Personality explains how the personality is very much tied to the month of one's birth. This realization can be an invaluable tool in understanding the different personalities and one can gain insight into how to deal with that personality and tendencies. I believe this insight can be a tremendous tool in relating to family members, friends, acquaintances and co-workers. It may even be a tool for human resource specialist. Having a subtle clue about the strengths and weaknesses of a employee can give an edge to management. Coaches, teachers, parents, counselors and anyone in a guiding role can use the insights. There are limits to where The Seasoned Personality can be useful.
- Author BiographySara Kim's received her Master's Degree from Columbia University. When not working in her role as a clinical social worker, Sara stays busy with research, writing and raising her family. She lives in Amherst, NY with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Sara S Kim Csw
- PublisherSara S. Kim Csw
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSara S. Kim Csw
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.