All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Coming of Paisley examines the relationship between Rev. Ian Paisley and the leaders of the militant wing of evangelical fundamentalism in the United State in the period immediately preceding the outbreak of the Northern Ireland Troubles in the late 1960s.
- Author BiographyRichard Jordan received his PhD in Modern British History from Louisiana State University in 2008.
- Author(s)Richard Lawrence Jordan
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.