All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Impeachment of Andrew Johnson? Andrew Johnson, who was the first President of the United States to be impeached by Congress, and who narrowly avoided being removed from office, is about to be taken to court yet again in one of the most imposing places kwn to mankind: heaven! Now he will have to win over a jury made up of only the most successful of his predecessors and the judge is ne other than the first President, George Washington. When Johnson's legacy is left to the judgment of these beloved and successful men, there is telling how he will measure up. Forget what you think you kw about our 17th President, it is time for his life's story to be told.
- Author BiographyAndrew ( Drew ) John Harnedy is a student at Guilford High School in Guilford, Connecticut. He enjoys studying American History and Classical Studies. He also enjoys acting in productions put on at his school. Andrew participates in the Historic Guilford Walking Tours program (www.historicguilford.org) where he gives tours on the history and architecture of Guilford. Andrew is a member in good standing of the Andrew Johnson Heritage Association .
- Author(s)Andrew John Harnedy
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.