All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Aubrey Tanqueray marries for the second time, he kws that his new wife, Paula, is a 'woman with a past'. But he has idea how that past will catch up with him in the end. More probing than Oscar Wilde, more accessible than Ibsen, Pinero's The Second Mrs Tanqueray (1893) is one of the masterpieces of the Victorian theatre: sexy, dramatic, funny and very moving.
- Author BiographyArthur Wing Pinero (1855-1934) was the leading playwright of the Victorian theatre. His plays include The Schoolmistress (1886), Dandy Dick (1887), Sweet Lavender (1888), The Notorious Mrs. Ebbsmith (1895), Trelawny of the 'Wells' (1898), The Gay Lord Quex (1899), Iris (1901), and Mid-Channel (1909).
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Wing Pinero
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.