All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond term presidencies are distinctive, t least as the president longer has to run for re-election. Placing the second term of George W. Bush in comparative perspective, this fascinating book explores the political, institutional and policy implications of a second term. Combining topicality with analytical richness, this is an important resource for scholars and students.
- Author BiographyROBERT MARANTO is Associate Professor of Political Science at Villanova University, USA. DOUGLAS M. BRATTEBO is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, USA. TOM LANSFORD is Assistant Dean of the College of Arts and Letters and an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Southern Mississippi, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/06/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Evolving American Presidency
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byD Brattebo,R Maranto,T Lansford
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.