All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Conrad's compelling tale of espionage and terrorism set in Edwardian London is based on a painstaking comparison of the original manuscript of the work with its first, truncated appearance, and with all subsequent book form publications overseen by Conrad himself. The result is this new text, purged of printers' errors and editorial interventions. Included are a critical introduction, an essay on the text itself, a textual apparatus, and helpul explanatory tes.
- Author BiographyJoseph Conrad (1857-1924) grew up amid political unrest in Russian-occupied Poland. After twenty years at sea with the French and British merchant navies, he settled in England in 1894. Over the next three decades he revolutionized the English novel with works such as Typhoon (1902), Youth (1902), Nostromo (1904), The Secret Agent (1907), Under Western Eyes (1911), Chance (1913), and Victory (1915).
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEveryman's Library USA
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.