All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe city of Paradys was a place of decadence and decay, of luxury and lasciviousness and, after the revolution, a graveyard peopled by the insane and the dead...and by those who preyed on both. The strange and the tormented prowled its dark streets and twisted alleyways, passing the endless hours in the city's elegant mansions and smoke-tarnished inns, wandering in mouldering graveyards and the stark surrounding countryside. For the land here was bound by a timeless, soul-chilling magic, and its power had cast a spell over all who had ever lived here. Those who came were forever touched by its dread magic. But the city was t one place but three, bound together by a labyrinth of ice, yet separated, perhaps by time, perhaps by some long-forgotten enchantment, into Paradise, Paradis, and Paradys - each cursed in an entirely different way.Witness the city of Pardys' life and history through the eyes of its provocative and perverse citizens - a darkly fascinating odyssey as only World Fantasy Award-winner Tanith Lee could imagine it.
- Author BiographyTanith Lee is widely considered the leading gothic fantasy author writing today. Her novels and short story collections include the bestselling Flat Earth series. She has won many awards, including the World Fantasy Award and the August Derleth Award. She lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Tanith Lee
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.