All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKing Ludwig II ruled Bavaria for twenty-two years, commissioning extravagant castles throughout his homeland and exhibiting such bizarre behavior that he was eventually declared insane. According to legend, Ludwig had stockpiled a massive cache of gold and jewels that would finance the construction of the largest castle of all time. But in the years since the king s mysterious death, one has found any evidence of such a trove. Until w. Jonathon Payne and David Jones are pulled into the mystery by a colleague, who asks them to investigate the legend. They agree, and quickly find themselves in a life-or-death struggle to uncover the truth about Ludwig s death, his mythical treasure, and who would be willing to kill for it.
- Author BiographyChris Kuzneski is the internationally bestselling author of The Prophecy, The Lost Throne, Sword of God, Sign of the Cross, and The Plantation. His thrillers have been published in more than twenty languages and are sold in more than forty countries. Kuzneski grew up in Pennsylvania and now lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
- Author(s)Chris Kuzneski
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.