All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third and final book in the critically acclaimed Secret Box trilogy, a series pitch-perfect for fans of humorous mystery capers like Escape from Mr. Lemoncello s Library and the Mysterious Benedict Society.Who knew that insisting on opening a strange birthday present would lead to being kidnapped by an evil Greek god determined to conquer the world? Jax Malone certainly didn t. But w she s trapped in the back of a limo bound for Epimetheus s secret lair. He wants to control the three ancient urns that used to belong to Pandora s daughter. Magical urns that can suck hope, faith, and love out of the world.Now Jax, Ethan, and Tyler s only chance to fight Epimetheus s formidable power might be to find a secret weapon and to realize that their family ties are stronger than any magic.
- Author(s)Whitaker Ringwald
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Box
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.