All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve-year-old Grace and her mother have always been their own family, traveling from place to place like gypsies. But Gracewants tofinallyhave a home all their own. Just when she thinks she's found it her mother says it's time to move again. Grace summons the courage to tell her mother how she really feels andwill always regret that her last words to herwere angry ones. After her mother's sudden death, Grace is forced to live with a grandmother she's never met. She can't imagine her mother would want her to stay with this stranger. Then Grace finds cluesin a mysterious treasure hunt, just like the ones her mother used to send her on. Maybe it <i>is</i>her mother, showing her the way to her true home. Lyrical, poignant andfresh, <i>The Secret Hum of a Daisy </i>is a beautifully told middle grade tale with a great deal of heart.
- Author BiographyTracy Holczer lives inSouthern California. <i>The Secret Hum of the Daisy </i>is her debut.
- Author(s)Tracy Holczer
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.