The Secret Influence of the Moon: Alien Origins and Occult Powers by Louis Proud (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.78+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite being the most prominent celestial body after the Sun, the Moon has many qualities that science has yet to explain. Lunar rock samples reveal the Moon once had a magnetic field like the Earth, and seismic experiments by NASA suggest the Moon is at least partially hollow. For centuries people have observed lights, moving clouds and shadows, and even the disappearance of entire craters via telescope. Apollo astronauts repeatedly felt the presence of a n-human intelligence during their Moon visits, and many indigeus traditions speak of malevolent visitors from the Moon. A growing body of astrophysical and geological evidence shows the Moon is t an entirely natural world--that someone or something altered it long ago. Louis Proud explores the phases and movements of the Moon along with its ancient and mysterious features--its craters, maria, rilles, tunnels, and domes. He examines several of NASA's Apollo missions, showing t that NASA faked the Moon expeditions but that they concealed what the astronauts found there. He explains the many holes in the commonly accepted Giant Impact theory of the Moon's origins and reveals the evidence for a hollow, artificial Moon placed in orbit eons ago to observe Earth. Examining the deep influence of the Moon on the collective mind of humanity, Proud looks at what the Qabbalah, the tarot, and other occult traditions say about the Moon and interprets G. I. Gurdjieff's teachings that we are food for the Moon. He investigates the Moon as a gateway to ather realm, as the Purgatory of Christianity, and as the home of an alien intelligence who controls and exploits humanity. Examining the Moon from both scientific and esoteric perspectives, Proud shows the Moon is t a cold, dead rock but a rich, fascinating world just as alive as Earth.
- Author BiographyLouis Proud is a writer and researcher specializing in paranormal and occult phenomena. His work has appeared in Fate, New Dawn, Paranormal, and Nexus magazines. The author of Dark Intrusions, he lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Louis Proud
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIncludes 8-page color insert
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.