The Secret Ingredient: Delicious, Easy Recipes Which Might Just Save Your Life by Sally Bee (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling debut from author and home cook Sally Bee. Sally Bee's story of survival and recovery from three heart attacks in a week at the age of 36 is thing short of a miracle. Sally attributes much of her remarkable survival to her delicious and achievable healthy eating plan, which she and her whole family enjoy. Now, in this beautifully illustrated cookbook, she shares her secret with you, and it might just save your life. Sally believes in living a full life, and that includes eating delicious food with all the family. She shares t only clean, vibrant recipes, but also her versions of comforting classics we all love. Even desserts! We all kw the principles of eating a healthy diet, but actually translating that kwledge into an easy and affordable meal can be a challenge in a busy world. The Secret Ingredient meets that challenge head-on with gorgeous, tasty recipes that will feed the whole family, and tempt even the most vice cook. Sally tells her inspirational story throughout, and gives encouragement and support for changing your eating habits, and those of your children, without feeling deprived and in a way that works for life. She's living proof.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 36, Sally was in the prime of her life successfully juggling being a writer, TV presenter, wife and mum of three. Then, in 2004, she suffered three major heart attacks in the space of only one week. Sally defied all the odds and, 5 years on, is glowing with health. Sally is a spokeswoman for the British Heart Foundation, is a trained therapist giving regular talks to heart rehabilitation groups, and an NHS 'Expert Patient'.
- Author(s)Sally Bee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 col illus
- Weight480 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.