All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn every moment the universe is whispering to you. Even ordinary events in your life carry communications from the realm of the Spirit. . . .Whether we are conscious of it or t, the universe is communicating to us through signs. In this mind-opening book, rewned healer and author Denise Linn shows that coincidence, synchronicity, and those premonitions we've all experienced are never accidents but a kindly world's way of trying to nudge us in the right direction.Drawing on firsthand true stories and native wisdom from around the world, Linn helps us regain our innate capacity to listen to the universe, to use the signs that speak to us every day of our lives. Step by step, she shows us how to call for a sign, how to create the best conditions for receiving it, and how to interpret the signs we receive, with the most comprehensive dictionary of signs ever compiled. Designed to help you develop your own ability to interpret signs as they call to you, the dictionary entries give you a starting point for understanding what your signs are communicating. For instance . . * An abyss might symbolize a chasm in your life. Is there something that seems impassable to you?* A storm can indicate internal conflict. It can also indicate that the air is clearing in regard to a situation in your life.* A crossroads signifies that a time of decision is ahead. Take time and tune in to your intuition before choosing your future path. * Smoke can be a warning of danger. Is there a situation in your life that's about to go up in flames? Smoke can also indicate a lack of clarity.With this powerful, easy-to-use guide, Denise Linn helps us to reconnect with the magic of our inner selves to make the right decisions and choices in our lives.
- Author(s)Denise Linn
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1940
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight318 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.