The Secret Laws of Management: The 40 Essential Truths for Managers by Stuart Wyatt (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.50Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by 777bestbooks
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SECRET LAWS OF MANAGEMENT distils the essence of great business into 40 succinct and memorable laws. Each law represents a common or unavoidable business challenge. These laws will quickly become guiding principles that you can follow, and avoid the pitfalls into which others fall. The solutions are helpful, intelligent and often surprising. Examples are: People tolerate being managed, but they love being led; Most managers give their worst tasks to their best people; Deadlines often backfire; Most people say '' in code Whether you are newly promoted, or want to improve your existing skills, this book will help you take the mystery out of management. The outcome is more effective team relationships, less personal strain and improved results.
- Author BiographyStuart Wyatt is 63 years old, married with two children and lives in South-west England. He splits his time between periods of intense work and extended vacations, whether cruising in his classic yacht or, more recently, touring France in a motorhome.
- Author(s)Stuart Wyatt
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Weight178 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.