CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe much-anticipated new book in the number 1 bestselling Monk series, a compelling and timely fable about living your best life in these complex times Published in over 46 languages, with more than five million copies sold, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari has touched people around the world. Published to coincide with the fifteenth anniversary of the very first The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book, Robin Sharma has written a powerful and moving fable that will resonate with readers w and for years to come. When the w-famous character of Julian Mantle falls ill, he sends his nephew on an international adventure to retrieve Julian's mementoes and secret letters-writings that reflect what Julian has learned over many years about living a remarkable life, a collection that may become his legacy. A moving and fascinating journey from the Bosphorus River in Turkey to a remote fishing community in India to the catacombs of Paris, The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari offers transformational lessons for happiness and true success and shows readers how to live an authentic and meaningful life.
- Author BiographyRobin Sharma, LL.B., LL.M., is one of the world's top experts on leadership and personal development, having helped millions of people to live their best lives. He is the author of 12 major international bestsellers, including The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Greatness Guide. His work has been published in over 60 countries and in nearly 70 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world. Robin is CEO of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a coaching and training firm that counts Microsoft, Nike, IBM, GM and Panasonic among its clients. His website, robinsharma.com and blog robinsharma.com/blog are among the most popular personal success destinations on the internet.
- Author(s)Robin Sharma
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Element
- Weight130 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.