All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.00Free postage
- AU $22.12Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn this intimate portrait of an island lobstering community and aneccentric band of renegade biologists, journalist Trevor Corson escorts the reader onto the slippery decks of fishing boats, through danger-filled scuba dives, and deep into the churning currents of the Gulf of Maine to learn about the secret undersea lives of lobsters.This P.S. edition features an extra 16 pages of insights into the book, including author interviews, recommended reading, and more.
- Author(s)Trevor Corson
- PublisherHarper Perennial
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Perennial
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width144 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.