About this product
- DescriptionI keep thinking I'll see him any moment. It's crazy. I don't even kw what he looks like. And it shouldn't matter that I can't find him. I've been fine for 14 years without him. Sorry, this is a stupid email. Hope everything in Sydney is cool. MLK..She was just about to log off when a new message popped into her mailbox. It was from Jackson. It was short and to the point and just what she needed to hear. Hey MLK. It is important. Go for it. Find him. xxxxxxx Love you all ways, JDT...Maeve's safe world is torn apart when her mother dies in a car crash. Sent to live with her strict Chinese grandparents, she fights to hold onto the things she loves most - her two best friends, her dancing, her baby brother Ned. Secretly she pins her hopes on her Irish father, who doesn't even kw she exists. From Sydney to Surfers, from Hong Kong to Ireland, Maeve searches for a path to follow, a place to belong...A story about true friends, scattered family, and the life you make for yourself.
- Author BiographyKirsty Murray is the author of three junior novels - Zarconi's Magic Flying Fish (winner of the WA Premier's Children's Book Award, 2001), Market Blues and Walking Home with Marie Claire - in addition to the three earlier books of the Children of the Wind series. She has also written several non-fiction books for children. She has worked as a forest ranger, archivist, artist and teacher, and now is a full-time writer.
- Author(s)Kirsty Murray
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleChildren of the Wind S.
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.