All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sleepy village of Brasov, nestled in a region of Romania better kwn as Transylvania, seven villagers have been found with fang marks on their necks. Mortensen isn't the superstitious sort, but he heads back to 1891 to find some answers. A trail of stolen antiques, including a priceless mummy sarcophagus, leads him a hundred years later to Prague where a young tourist has suffered a similar attack. This looks like the work of a time-traveling vampire! And Mortensen thinks he's out for more than just blood.
- Author(s)Lars Jakobsen
- PublisherGraphic Universe
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleMortensen's Escapades
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphic Universe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width193 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.