Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.45Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor seven years, Delaine Moore devoted herself to being the perfect wife and stay-at-home mom. Then, one day, she discovers her husband's infidelities, and suddenly she finds herself in a new role: 37 years old, mother of three ...and going through a divorce. In the midst of this emotional turmoil, Moore discovers that her long-dormant libido has suddenly come alive--and, surprising even herself, she decides to listen to what it's saying. The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom is the funny and empowering story of the physical and spiritual self-discovery that results from Moore's sexual awakening. Connecting with a fiery, daring side of her personality that has been subsumed by motherhood and marriage, Moore tries out everything from sex clubs and young gigolos to bondage and multi-partner sex--testing her limits, reclaiming her body, and taking control of her life along the way. More than the story of a woman's breaking and remaking after divorce, The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom is a humorous, thoughtful exploration of what it means to be a mother and a sexual being, and a reminder that when life slams you down, a little fire won't burn you--it will awaken you.
- Author BiographyDelaine Moore is a speaker and journalist, and the fiery voice behind the popular blog I Am Divorced Not Dead, where she unabashedly gets down to the good, bad, and naughty of life after divorce. After having partnered with relationship expert Dr. John Gray, bestselling author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, to create Mars Venus Coaching, Moore is now a masterful mentor when it comes to shedding your married skin, blasting through your self-told lies and excuses, and pursing passion in all areas of your life. Moore writes for The Huffington Post, Your Tango, and First Wives World, and has appeared on radio and television shows throughout North America. Her essay about a disappointing sexual encounter, Less Than a Bump and a Grind, won a Novelette.com Readers' Choice Award. A formally trained therapist and hypnotherapist, Moore has counseled, lectured, and written on a variety of women's issues, including divorce, body image, and single parenting. She lives in Calgary, Alberta with her three kids.
- Author(s)Delaine Moore
- PublisherAvalon Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalon Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date30/04/2013
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.