Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho said that sex was better than shopping? Best mates Sandie, Emily and Grazia thought they'd be friends forever, but they reckoned without the dividing effects of men and money...Shopping guru Sandie is on a roll, with a baby on the way and Toby, her posh totty partner, proposing every five minutes. But when she realises the legendary Garnett's Department Store is teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, she kws she's the only one to save it, even though Toby's mother seems determined to scupper the rescue bid. For Emily, Sandie's apparently perfect life is a bitter pill to swallow, especially as Emily's been banned from having a second child by her boyfriend, Will, who is more interested in saving the planet than her. As the rifts grow, will she learn to stand on her own two feet, or give in to a new temptation? Glamorous Grazia tries to play peace-maker but she's facing her own big decision: whether to develop her new career as an erotic embroidery artist...or give up on her talent for the sake of her new, needy lover? Can the magic of retail bring the secret shoppers back together, or is it time to shut up shop for good?
- Author BiographyBefore becoming a novelist, Kate Harrison worked for a news agency, reporting mainly for the national tabloids. She then moved to the BBC where she was a reporter in regional news in Bristol and Birmingham, producer on NEWSROUND, and worked on PANORAMA and other investigative/consumer shows and documentaries. Kate Harrison writes fiction and non-fiction: her novels include The Secret Shopper's Revenge, Brown Owl's Guide to Life and the Soul Beach thriller trilogy, her young adult series. She's also the author of the bestselling The 5:2 Diet Book, plus three other 5:2 Books. Visit Kate's website at kate-harrison.com, follow her on Twitter at https://twitter.com/katewritesbooks and Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/katewritesbooks and watch her Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL961FBF0F8A8CE2B2&feature=view_all. Visit the Soul Beachwebsite at http://www.soulbeach.org, the Soul Fire website at http://burningtruths.com and follow Soul Beach on Twitter at https://twitter.com/onsoulbeach and Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/katewritesbooks/the-dream-soul-beach-cast-list. Learn more with http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=auJWC-o-RiY.
- Author(s)Kate Harrison
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight255 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.