Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionDid she once have a sister? Has her mother lied all these years? Why? After a painful divorce, Maisey Lazarow returns to Fairham, the small island off the North Carolina coast where she grew up. She goes there to heal--and to help her brother, Keith, a deeply troubled man who's asked her to come home. But she refuses to stay in the family house. The last person she wants to see is the wealthy, controlling mother she escaped years ago. Instead, she finds herself living next door to someone else she'd prefer to avoid--Rafe Romero, the wild, reckless boy to whom she lost her virginity at sixteen. He's back on the island, and to her surprise, he's raising a young daughter alone. Maisey's still attracted to him, but her heart's too broken to risk...Then something even more disturbing happens. She discovers a box of photographs that evoke distant memories of a little girl, a child Keith remembers, too. Maisey believes the girl must've been their sister, but their mother claims there was sister. Maisey's convinced that child existed. So where is she w?
- Author(s)Brenda Novak
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight195 g
- Width108 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.