All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been one month since Emma and Evin Lefay's encounter with the vengeful Caine Fletcher, and just as they are beginning to hope things can return to rmal--or as rmal as the Otherworlders' lives can be--the twins are attacked one night in a graveyard by mysterious, mask-wearing Stiffs... The twins learn the masked Stiffs are kwn as Venators, and are part of a secret society, whose sole purpose is to extinguish all Otherworld beings. If that's t eugh, strange things are beginning to happen to Emma and Evin. Emma begins having preminitions, and Evin discovers he has the sudden, phemenal ability to supernaturally heal his own wounds. Meanwhile, Tristan's sister is in town, and she's causing more trouble than good--mainly in Evin's love life. With two very different girls vying for his attention and only one girl worth chasing after, how can the Guardian possibly be expected to concentrate on much of anything else? As if they aren't already overwhelmed eugh, the leader of the Boston Otherworld Mafia has taken a sudden interest in the Guardians. Marco Polo, as he is called, promises to help Emma and Evin with the Venators--for an unlisted price. Things are quickly spinning out of control for Emma and Evin... Will they conquer the threats that face them? Or have the Guardians of the Realms finally met their match?
- Author(s)K L Penington
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.