All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrince Lucas discovers underwater secrets when he gets a glimpse of the mermaids kingdom in this eighth chapter book in the fantastical Kingdom of Wrenly series. Lucas and Clara are floating on a raft when a wave hits and throws Lucas into the sea. Before being pulled up to the surface, Lucas catches a glimpse of a coral kingdom filled with castles, towers, and mermaids! King Caleb tells him that the mermaids have always treasured their privacy, and everyone should respect that. But despite his father s advice, Lucas is determined to find out more about the mermaids secret world! With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, The Kingdom of Wrenly chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
- Author(s)Jordan Quinn
- PublisherLittle Simon
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleKingdom of Wrenly
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Simon
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width145 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert McPhillips
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.