All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Dunbar gets the news that an old friend, Dr Simone Ricard of Medicins Sans Frontieres, has died in an accident while attending a scientific meeting in Prague. She and her team have been working to eradicate polio in the border region between Pakistan and Afghanistan and have discovered a possible reason for their failure to do so - fake teams put in by the CIA. She has gone to Prague to publicise this but the meeting organisers won't let her speak - they already kw the reason and have accepted the CIA apology. They think it will only make matters worse if wider publicity is sought.
- Author BiographyKen McClure is the internationally bestselling author of medical thrillers such as 'Wildcard', 'The Gulf Conspiracy', 'Eye of the Raven' and 'Past Lives'. His books have been translated into over 20 languages and he has earned a reputation for meticulous research and the chilling accuracy of his predictions. McClure's work is informed by his background as an award-winning research scientist with the UK's Medical Research Council. Dr Steven Dunbar, an ex-Special Forces medic, is one of his most popular characters.
- Author(s)Ken McClure
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDr. Steven Dunbar Mystery
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.