All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFree Worldwide Delivery : The Secret of Happy Children : Paperback : Marlowe & Co : 9781569245705 : 1569245703 : 17 May 2002 : With unparalleled clarity, common sense, and warmth, this guide instructs parents on communicating well with their kids, from babyhood through the teen years. Biddulph covers a wide variety of issues including stopping tantrums before they begin, and curing shyness. Parents can find themselves letting go of old, negative approaches, freeing up more energy to enjoy their children. Illustrations.
- Author BiographySteve Biddulph, a family psychologist for over 20 years, is the author of five other books. He lives in New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Steve Biddulph
- PublisherMarlowe & Co
- Date of Publication26/04/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarlowe & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.