About this product
- DescriptionIn Enid Blyton's classic Secret Stories mystery always leads to adventure. Peggy, Mike, Nora, Jack and Prince Paul are staying in the remote, mysterious Moon Castle. But weird things begin happening almost immediately - paintings come to life, books fly off shelves and instruments make ises when one is touching them! Can the children discover the truth behind the spooky goings-on inside Moon Castle? First published in 1953, this edition contains the original text and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton was born in East Dulwich, South London, in 1897. She wrote over six hundred books in her lifetime, including many of the 20th century's most popular children's series. Some of her best-known works include the Famous Five, the Secret Seven, Malory Towers, The Magic Faraway Tree, The Wishing Chair and Noddy. Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers and is consistently voted a children's favourite in reader polls.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSecret Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight183 g
- Width145 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.