All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you realize that it s unnecessary to think all the time, something miraculous happens: who you are beyond the self-image in your head begins to emerge. Join Eckhart Tolle in The Secret of Self-Realization for an intensive two-session program pointing us toward the firsthand experience of our essential nature beyond the mind. After years of anxiety and depression, how was it that Eckhart came to suddenly realize a vastness of peace and inner freedom? Through the cessation of the thinking that was creating all of the drama in the first place, Eckhart discovered a sense of identity beyond the little me. The Secret of Self-Realization invites you to transcend the frustration and dissatisfaction of a thought-based life to experience the liberation that unfolds when the dimension of being takes precedence. Explore: The inner body as the doorway to an I of infinite depth The Now as a felt reality t just an abstract concept Egoic power versus the power of life Connecting to the source of love and compassion Many of us are like transitional beings between two levels of consciousness, explains Eckhart. The Secret of Self-Realization brings you vital teachings to help you meet the world in the awareness that precedes thought, connected to the limitless source of all that is.
- Author BiographyEckhart TolleSpiritual teacher and author Eckhart Tolle was born in Germany and educated at the Universities of London and Cambridge. At the age of twenty-nine, a profound inner transformation radically changed the course of his life. The next few years were devoted to understanding, integrating, and deepening that transformation, which marked the beginning of an intense inward journey. Later, he began to work in London with individuals and small groups as a counselor and spiritual teacher. Since 1995 he has lived in Vancouver, Canada.Eckhart Tolle is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now (translated into 33 languages) and the highly acclaimed follow-up A New Earth, which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.Eckhart s profound yet simple teachings have already helped countless people throughout the world find inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of the teachings lies the transformation of consciousness, a spiritual awakening that he sees as the next step in human evolution. An essential aspect of this awakening includes transcending our ego-based state of consciousness. This is a prerequisite not only for personal happiness but also for the ending of violent conflict endemic on our planet.Eckhart is a sought-after public speaker and teaches and travels extensively throughout the world. Many of his talks, intensives, and retreats are published on CD and DVD. Most of the teachings are given in English, but occasionally Eckhart also gives talks in German and Spanish. In addition to The Power of Now and A New Earth, Eckhart has written a book designed for meditative reading entitled Stillness Speaks. A book consisting of selections from The Power of Now entitled Practicing the Power of Now is also available. For more information on Eckhart Tolle, please visit eckharttolle.com.
- Author(s)Eckhart Tolle
- PublisherEckhart Teachings Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintEckhart Teachings Inc
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height121 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Running Time154
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.13
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.81
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.