All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Enid Blyton's classic Secret Stories mystery always leads to adventure. Mike, Peggy, Nora and Jack are having a lovely summer at the Cornish seaside. While out exploring the Spiggy Holes caves, they discover a secret passage leading to the Old House on the cliff. But when they encounter the Old House's horrid new owner, the children are convinced he is hiding some secrets of his own ...First published in 1940, this edition contains the original text and is unillustrated.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton's books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into other languages more often than any other children's author. She wrote over 600 books and hundreds of short stories, including favourites such as The Famous Five,The Secret Seven, The Magic Faraway Tree, Malory Towers and Noddy. Born in London in 1897, Enid lived much of her life in Buckinghamshire and adored dogs, gardening and the countryside. She died in 1968 but remains one of the world's best-loved storytellers.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Secret Stories
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight183 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.