All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBruten Stone and Tommy Staunton have just graduated from the 5th grade and are looking for adventure. On the first day of summer break, they set out to explore the woods on the edge of town, but soon find themselves in ather world. They quickly figure out that they have gone through a portal within a cave, and learn from Tommy's Uncle Ron, a great explorer, that there are more portals to be explored. Along the way they meet animals that talk, ninja chipmunks, miniature people, and more. They soon figure out that the worlds are rich in natural resources... including diamonds, emeralds, and gold! They could be rich beyond their wildest dreams, but choose to take the high road and defend the other worlds from would be profiteers, looking to exploit the other worlds and enrich themselves. It's an adventure like other. Are Bruten and Tommy up for the challenge?
- Author BiographyBrant Waldeck lived in a small town in rural Ohio until he was fourteen years old. From there he moved to a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. After high school, he attended Miami University (OH) and graduated with a degree in marketing. After five years working at advertising agencies, Brant set out on his own to be a freelance designer. His business evolved into a successful marketing agency. His life revolved around creativity, but it wasn't until he had kids of his own that Brant began to explore the idea of writing. This book was inspired by bedtime stories that he made up for his seven-year-old son. Brant credits his children as the key to his creative inspiration. The minds of children see possibilities that adults tend to shut out. The trick to being creative... never stop thinking like a kid. Brant currently resides in a suburb of Charlotte, NC with his wife, Jenny, and three kids, Gillen, Brannen and Braelyn.
- Author(s)Brant Waldeck
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Todd Osborne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.