All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling author Deb Caletti comes a beautiful and profound vel of three women coming to terms with love and marriage--sure to move and delight fans of Kristin Hannah, Liane Moriarty, and Anna Quindlen. You don't grow up on a divorce ranch and t learn to take a vow seriously. When Callie McBride finds a woman's phone number written on a scrap of paper her husband has thrown away, she thinks that her marriage is over. Callie flees to Nevada and her Aunt Nash's Tamarosa Ranch, where she's shocked to see that the place of so many happy childhood memories is in disrepair. Worse, Aunt Nash is acting bizarrely--hoarding stacks of old photographs, burying a book in the yard, and railing against Kit Covey, a handsome government park ranger who piques Callie's interest. But Aunt Nash may prove to be saner than she seems once Callie pulls back the curtain on Tamarosa's heyday--the 1940s and '50s, when high-society and Hollywood women ventured to the ranch for quickie divorces and found a unique sisterhood--and uncovers a secret promise Nash made to her true love. Callie will come to see is that life is ever ordinary. No story of love is, either. Praise for Deb Caletti's He's Gone Deb Caletti doesn't just make a stunning debut into adult fiction; she throws down the gauntlet. This is a mesmerizing vel. -- New York Times bestselling author Sarah Addison Allen Striking . . . well-written, strongly characterized and emotionally complex fiction. -- Kirkus Reviews (starred review) Look for special features inside. Join the Random House Reader's Circle for author chats and more.
- Author BiographyDeb Caletti is an award-winning author and a National Book Award finalist whose books-- He's Gone; Honey, Baby, Sweetheart; The Queen of Everything; The Secret Life of Prince Charming --are published and translated worldwide. She lives with her family in Seattle.
- Author(s)Deb Caletti
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight635 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.