All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBronze casting is exciting and versatile: bronze can be poured or shaped to any required form. However, there are few people who understand the full process and this practical book reveals its secrets and celebrates its versatility. With step-by-step guides and advice throughout, it focuses on the casting of fine art sculpture, using the 'lost wax' process. By explaining the process and its potential, the book encourages artists to experiment and thereby produce exciting and unexpected results.
- Author BiographySarah Craske is an artist and co-founding director of Meltdowns, the fine art production studio. After graduating in Fine Art Sculpture, she was aware of the demand for sustainable studio space and accessible production workshops. To meet these needs, she set up Meltdowns with artist Stephen Melton. Sarah installed the foundry in 2006 and since then has been project-managing the production of bronze artworks for across the world, whilst writing and delivering courses on the subject.
- Author(s)Sarah Craske
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note303 colour photographs
- Weight765 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.