All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn the quaint, seaside town of Silenshore a legacy of secrets is about to be revealed... Growing up in the imposing Castle du Reve during 1940s wartime, young Evelyn longs for a life outside the castle walls. She dreams of attending glamorous parties, gracing the silver screen and being swept off her feet by a dashing, debonair beau. But incent Evelyn is unaware that her bid for freedom from the oppressive castle will change the course of more than just her life...In the early Sixties, sweet, intelligent Victoria meets the man of her dreams! Yet the expression of their love comes with consequences. In the shadow of the mysterious castle, is their relationship doomed from the start?In the present day, Isobel has just learned she's pregnant. An unexpected challenge she can only hope she's up to. Except living in the father of her child's family home, beneath the eyes of the castle, all is t as it seems... Soon secrets that have been hidden for decades threaten to change the lives of Isobel's new family irrevocably.Three women's lives tangled together in a web of secrets, scandal and deceit, as the legacy of Castle du Reve is finally discovered...A must read for those who enjoyed the Richard & Judy bestseller, Amy Sw.
- Author BiographyI have written stories for as long as I can remember. I love writing about how fragile the present is and how so much of it depends on chance events that took place years ago. I studied English at the University of Chester, and I know work in a College where I mentor degree students. The most important things in my life are my family, my friends, books, baking on a Saturday afternoon, getting glammed up to go out for champagne and dinner and having cosy weekends away. I live in Blackpool with my husband and our little girl.
- Author(s)Hannah Emery
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.