Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionPricewise - a name that is synymous with shrewd and selective advice from the UK's only daily racing newspaper, the Racing Post. Pricewise is the name of the Racing Post's phemenally successful tipping service, a name that is feared by the bookies. But how did Pricewise start and what are the secrets behind its advice? How do the people running the service go about making their selections? This book explores Pricewise's status as the world's best tipping service, its amazing rise from small beginnings and how it has changed and shaped the betting landscape. It takes the reader through the diary of its current compiler, Tom Segal and author of its success over the last few years. It looks at how his selections are viewed by the bookmakers and its impact on the betting exchanges. For anyone who enjoys having a bet, if only occasionally, this is a book that will give incisive insight and advice on how to bet selectively and with intelligence.
- Author(s)James Milton
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRacing Post
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.