All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these devastating ecomic times which are leaving many businesses bankrupt and individuals unemployed, each of us has a choice whether to blindly continue on this downward spiral or open our eyes to see the root of the problems. The Secrets to Nonviolent Prosperity: The Principles of Liberty guides readers through failed political ideologies and ecomic policies and shows the way out of our current state with the logic of property ownership and nviolence. This is a timely message for those who want to be a part of the solution.
- Author BiographyTrevor Z. Gamble has been driven to find the source of our growing economic, social, political and environmental problems. In his research he has been able to uncover many hidden truths about the causes - both of destitution and of prosperity - and his quest led to creating this book. He is enthusiastic about sharing what he has found - especially the core ethical and practical ideas of liberty for all.
- Author(s)Trevor Z Gamble
- Date of Publication09/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.