All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn THE SECRETS TO THINKING ON YOUR FEET you will discover the techniques needed to be confident and prepared in unpredictable situations and empower you to: Exchange ideas clearly and concisely Think creatively Solve problems effectively Prepare for the unexpected Start or contribute to conversations Negotiate successfully Participate intelligently in meetings Respond to unanticipated and unusual questions And more...
- Author BiographyANGIE R. BOECKER is a specialist in managing chaos. She started developing her specialty in the early '90's after a major car accident changed the course of her life. This new course led her down a long road of discovery. On this road, Angie fought health issues, beat depression, battled low self-esteem and confidence, and found her passion for speaking and training. Since 2002, Angie has used her fast-paced, content-rich, humor-infused presentation style to speak to a variety of audiences about strengthening self-esteem, achieving goals, thinking on your feet, creative thinking. In 2015, Angie published her first book Effective Grant Writing: Submit a Stronger Application.
- Author(s)Angie R Boecker
- PublisherElite Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElite Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.