All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's the real secret of radiant beauty? It may come as surprise that how we look on the outside is directly connected to the beauty deep inside us. What's more, when we are imbalanced with the weight of low self-esteem, it's all-too-visible in our physical appearance. That's why every truly successful makeover begins by reconnecting with who we are at our very core-long before the swipe of the credit card or snip of the shears. Now, fashion stylist Lakeysha-Marie Green has written a groundbreaking new guide to developing show-stopping beauty from the inside out. Inspirational and easy to use, The Seeds of Beauty seamlessly joins the key elements of inner beauty with savvy, expert advice on making the most of your own physical attributes. In Part One, Beauty Within, you'll learn how to build a foundation of self-love, exploring subjects such as ackwledging your value, developing resilience and finding the courage to move forward. Part Two, Beauty Reflected, offers you practical advice on wardrobe fundamentals to bring out your beauty and create a winning style. By combining these equally important aspects of true beauty, this gorgeous resource comes together in one illuminating journey that looks as fabulous as it feels. The Seeds of Beauty challenges you to discover just why you are uniquely beautiful on the inside. Once you have embraced your own brand of beauty, you'll be truly motivated to master the building blocks to accentuate your appearance-and glow with your own exquisite beauty from the inside out.
- Author BiographyAuthor Lakeysha-Marie Green is no stranger to tackling style dilemmas. A fashion stylist and former women's fit technologist, her extensive experience in the fashion industry taught her the importance of fit, fashion, and effortless style. Her penchant for creativity led to her work in editorial magazines, international film premieres, and advertising. Inspired by her own roller coaster ride to self-discovery, Lakeysha-Marie began writing to illustrate the beautiful potential for transformation that lies within us all. Her first book, The Seeds of Beauty, tells an inspiring story of restoring unconditional self-love and genuinely radiating your beauty from within. Lakeysha-Marie holds a degree in Fashion Design & Merchandising, with continued coursework in Styling & Photography from the London College of Fashion.
- Author(s)Lakeysha-Marie Green
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alyse Decavallas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.